Traveling has always been my passion. However, after COVID-19, everything changed. Nowadays, I am not traveling around the world, but insead, am traveling inside of me. Interestingly, only after 8 days into mind traveling, I discovered that my mind is actually as interesting as the outside world.
In a recent Independent article, titled “12 best mindfulness apps to help you keep calm during a crisis”, a journalist Lydia Willgress shared a list of useful apps for mindfulness.
Her list includes:
- Calm: 7-Day Free Trial then $69.99 USD billed annually, cancel anytime
- Headspace: Annual – first 2 weeks free, $69.99/year, that’s $5.83/month
- Portal: Focus, Sleep, Escape: £3.99 to download
And the list goes on to recommend more and more useful apps for you!
I have personally utilized Calm and Headspace which seem to be the top two of all meditation apps out there but decided to stick with Calm eventually. Why? First, I just LOVED Lebron James’ guided meditation sessions on the app. Second, the app was very easy to follow, and I understood how to fully utilize it in a matter of seconds.
But I highly recommend you downloading a few apps first then find the one that suits your taste. Try meditation using any apps today, and make it a habit of yours!
- Download 3-4 meditation apps
- Find the best app for you
- Practice everyday for a week
Stay safe, travel wise